2014年11月2日星期日

About this blog

Recently I was assigned to do a job that I have no idea on: create content on social media. I tried my best to learn how to do it and one thing I learned was to create and share something useful to your target users. Of course, I did. But I realized soon that is just something for work. The real thing or the valuable thing which I can share is my learning and teaching experience. Then I asked myself: can I share these? Not for work, just for myself. One thing may stop me is my poor English. Actually I'm good at writing. I am a blogger since 2003 but only in Chinese. If I would like to share my learning and teaching experience, my readers probably are English speakers. I have no confidence in writing in English at all. However, I just feel this idea make me excited. So after several days considering, I decided to just do it. Maybe people don't care of learning Chinese with a teacher speaking poor English. Of course, if you would like to help me with correcting my English, you are definitely welcome.

Just let you know since it's my own space, I won't let any standard curriculum or textbook tie me. I will share my knowledge as I wish. Actually that's the most exciting part for me. I get enough to follow HSK or AP curriculum. That's also the reason I named my blog as 'Tea break Chinese': Take a break!

没有评论:

发表评论